Hello Again Everyone,
Spring is finally in full swing! Farmer’s Markets across the state have opened to the delight of customers, pastures are green and glowing, and Farm Dinner Season is just around the corner.
Here are a few quick updates on our 2012 events. Later this week, we will send you the exciting details of the first installment of our new FOOD ADVENTURE SERIES: The Farm to Fork Rafting Adventure
The first installment of our Underground Series will begin in early June in Southern Oregon. Those of you who are on the private guestlist will receive an email in May with event details and reservation instructions. If you aren’t on the guestlist yet, find the Underground page on our website and follow the instructions.
July 21 FARM DINNER – BEND
- PARTNER CHEF FINALIZED: T.R. McCrystal from Jen’s Garden in Sisters, Oregon!
- FEATURED PROTEIN FARM FINALIZED: Grass-Fed Beef from Dancing Cow Farm.
- SPECIAL SURPRISES: In addition to serving the wonderful wines of Maragas Winery with dinner, 10 Barrel Brewing Company will be crafting a one-of-a-kind beer for the “happy hour” portion of the event and Brewmaster Jimmy Seifrit will tap the keg!
- PARTNER CHEF FINALIZED: Neil Clooney from Smithfields Restaurant in Ashland, Oregon!
- PARTNER CHEF FINALIZED: Eric Bechard of Thistle Restaurant in McMinnville, Oregon!
- FEATURED PRODUCE FARM FINALIZED: Organic Produce from Gathering Together Farm.
September 8 FARM DINNER – HOOD RIVER (some seats available)
- PARTNER CHEF FINALIZED: Jon Moch of Celilo Restaurant in Hood River, Oregon!
- FEATURED PRODUCE FARM FINALIZED: Organic Produce from Hood River Organic.
- SPECIAL SURPRISES: In addition to serving the stellar selections of Viento Wines with dinner, Double Mountain Brewery will join us for the “happy hour” portion of the event and guest will get to enjoy a Double Mountain brew in the orchard.
(a few seats available)
- PARTNER CHEF FINALIZED: Courtney Sproule of Din Din Supper Club in Portland Oregon!
- FEATURED PROTEIN FARM FINALIZED: Pastured Poultry from Rogue Valley Brambles.
Thank you so much for your support of our organization. We appreciate any help spreading the word about Farm to Fork Event Co. to your friends, colleagues, and local media outlets. With your help, we believe we can make a difference in our local communities, and have fun doing it. See you out on the farm!
By Matthew Domingo, Director of Farm to Fork Event Company