- Dominio IV: Shape Tasting - part 3 of 3
- Dominio IV: Shape Tasting - part 2 of 3
- Dominio IV: Shape Tasting - part 1 of 3
- Dominio IV: What Is Shape Tasting? An Introduction
- Dominio IV: Over at the Lab
- Dominio IV: '08 Pinot Noir, Of Poetry and Roses
- Dominio IV: Measuring Alcohol Content
- Dominio IV: The Story of Three Sleeps Vineyard
- Dominio IV: Patrick & Leigh talk about their Family Farm
From Patrick & Leigh...
In our mid twenties my wife and I drove past a farm on the banks of the McKenzie River in Oregon. There was a faded white farm house, a front porch, and a woman who stepped outside in the morning sun light. We drove past, but the image stayed with us.
There it was, the slow drip of life, the old horse that no one rode but everyone fed. We wanted this life. So we schooled our minds at UC Davis, worked the old bodegas of old Chile, polished the winery floors under blue New Zealand skies, and picked grapes by the clang of the church bells in Burgundy.
Now it is our turn to love the land and make wine like it is from the blood of our hearts.